Phishing? Or the real deal?

prettypoison

I just applied to become a Fiverr affiliate, and seconds later I received a verification that it was sent, and then accepted. Both, however, were in my spam folder and marked as potential phishing whereas a reply to the support ticket I sent went to my primary inbox. Is there a way to check if it’s the real email from Fiverr or just a scam that looks like Fiverr? What does the official email look like?

Guest merciavideo

Just looked at mine - it’s a few months old so yours might look a bit different.

It came from affiliates @ fiverr dot com - the subject is ‘Welcome To Fiverr Affiliates’ and there’s a selfie of some ‘doers’ in a convertible looking all cheerful and doesrish.

Hope yours is the same. 🙂

I just applied to become a Fiverr affiliate, and seconds later I received a verification that it was sent, and then accepted. Both, however, were in my spam folder and marked as potential phishing whereas a reply to the support ticket I sent went to my primary inbox. Is there a way to check if it’s the real email from Fiverr or just a scam that looks like Fiverr? What does the official email look like?

Both, however, were in my spam folder and marked as potential phishing whereas a reply to the support ticket I sent went to my primary inbox

better question is do you know what phishing is ??

For email phishing check email address, if it is no-reply email address don’t even bother checking it. it is not phishing.

For web phishing check url.

Both, however, were in my spam folder and marked as potential phishing whereas a reply to the support ticket I sent went to my primary inbox

better question is do you know what phishing is ??

For email phishing check email address, if it is no-reply email address don’t even bother checking it. it is not phishing.

For web phishing check url.

Thank you for the replies! I do know what phishing is. I have a VPN installed and use a tor browser as well so I don’t usually get those kinds of things which is why I was a little confused. I’m very protective of my computer and information so I just wanted to double check in case the link was a root key program or something.

Thank you for the replies! I do know what phishing is. I have a VPN installed and use a tor browser as well so I don’t usually get those kinds of things which is why I was a little confused. I’m very protective of my computer and information so I just wanted to double check in case the link was a root key program or something.

just always check source and you are fine

Wish you luck.

So you get approved yah now hope you make more money.

I also checked one of your gig in which you posted a video, i think you can make youtube video i know two kids brother and sister. they watch these vidoes whole day.

The reason i am saying because you look natural and production is nice

Wish you luck.

I’m awful at video editing. Maybe I can request a custom order for someone to filter through my hours of content and put together a video of whatever is worth watching haha. And thank you for the compliment.

only think you need is practice. Do that and you will fine. For me you look natural and that’s the main thing. I can not leave my mouth open for that Long(You did that in the end of your video) specially if i am playing any game.

Archived