Phishing scam in fiverr weird

note: first of all sorry for my English, i’m proud Asian

hi guys, this is weird, i don’t know if this is an official notification coming from fiverr asking me to change my password. this crazy thing is redirecting me to a untrusted website. fiverr99.fiver.com? sound like a phishing scam to me. i want to share this because i want to get a correct answer coming from fiverr itself. and i want every hardworking people here to know this before it’s too late.

It’s fake and yes, it’s phishing. Fiverr is always Fiverr.com. Report what you received to Customer Support.

It’s fake.

maybe fake

Wired! Has fiverr been hacked or what? How are they able to use the fiverr notification to ask users to change their password. Anyone got a response from Customer Support concerning this?

Received the same notification. Not very savvy with deep technical code, but I’m interested on how they were able to make it appear as a notification on the site.

i haveve got the same message . i reportred it to fiverr

"warning message for fiverr freelance workers . guy i have got a suspicious inbox message in my fiverr account please find the screenshot here. do not clock these kind of message . the message may tell you to enter the password never enter the password it is not from fiverr .from a website hacker look ate the fake link here"
warning message for fiverr freelance workers . guy i have got a suspicious inbox message in my fiverr account please find the screenshot here. do not clock these kind of message . the message may tell you to enter the password never enter the password it is not from fiverr .from a website hacker look ate the fake link here

"warning message for fiverr freelance workers . guy i have got a suspicious inbox message in my fiverr account please find the screenshot here. do not clock these kind of message . the message may tell you to enter the password never enter the password it is not from fiverr .from a website hacker look ate the fake link here"
warning message for fiverr freelance workers . guy i have got a suspicious inbox message in my fiverr account please find the screenshot here. do not clock these kind of message . the message may tell you to enter the password never enter the password it is not from fiverr .from a website hacker look ate the fake link here

Ok this message was just confirmed by customer support:
Dan replied with the following:

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting us. This was a test feature which is legitimate and there is nothing to worry about. The notification you received is an error and we’re working on a change. In 3 hours, you will be able to proceed to reset the password via the new notification.
Thank you for your understanding.