Phone Verification = Easy. What ARE You All Moaning About?

emmaki

So I just got the phone verification message. I gave it my Greek phone number, it sent me an SMS code, I entered it, and it is done.

Also, I had 30 days in which to do it, so it’s not a huge rush or alarming thing or any other issue that seems to be affecting a whole bunch of other people on the forum.

Maybe it’s just because I’m a TOP RATED SELLER and Fiverr loves me more than you.

😏

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I just got the phone verification message. I gave it my Greek phone number, it sent me an SMS code, I entered it, and it is done.

Also, I had 30 days in which to do it, so it’s not a huge rush or alarming thing or any other issue that seems to be affecting a whole bunch of other people on the forum.

Maybe it’s just because I’m a TOP RATED SELLER and Fiverr loves me more than you.

😏

Hahahahah, I couldn’t be more agree!

The phone verification took me a minute from Spain, easy-peasy

People is panicking, why? I have no idea, just complete the verification and keep doing your stuff

Sergio

No trouble here. I got the message and clicked. The system picked up my location in the U.S. I entered my mobile number which matches my location. A text came through instantly. Typed code in and I was verified. No issues. Fiverr even understood the code with a Texas accent.

I didn’t get the verification message. I clicked on Settings, then Security, found the option to verify my phone, clicked on it. Took me less than a minute to verify my phone.

I didn’t get the verification message. I clicked on Settings, then Security, found the option to verify my phone, clicked on it. Took me less than a minute to verify my phone.

I didn’t receive message too.I follow these steps and has verified.Thanks!

Thanks for that! I did the same thing after reading your comment. Took me 3 seconds 🙂

Thanks for that! I did the same thing after reading your comment. Took me 3 seconds 🙂

Took me 3 seconds 🙂

giphy.gif.514956d4896a27cd4eb58da256cb3820.gif

I was wondering what will happen to those blonde girls who are faking their current location. :thinking:

I do hope they´ll withdraw their earnings before they undertake the impossible act of Phone Verification, so there won´t be another flood of moaning posts about the consequences of failed phone verification, once the 30 days have passed.

I had no idea that they implemented this until I saw this post. No notifications at all for me, just a message to “Contact support” when I tried to withdraw (Since about 2am). Did the verification just now and still get the message to contact support. (Which I did at 2am, and haven’t heard back because of the flood if tickets, I’m sure.) If the notifications and the verification worked for everyone, this would have been a non-issue, but alas…

Wow! Pretty basic mistake on your gig image. If you are going to steal other people’s work then you need to be better at it.

I have sent a message to the person you stole it from.

Ouch! Now that’s a… basic mistake. A few other words come to mind (other than basic, that is), but that’s where self-censoring comes in handy, so I don’t get a warning for being rude. 😸

Archived