Fiverr Community Forum

Phone verification not working correctly!

I am from Bosnia, our phone numbers are 060 and something else. I write 060 then rest of my phone number and it doesn’t work. Does anyone know a fix?

1 Like

Did you use the number pad? It’s weird, but try using the number row above the keyboard. Let me know it it works for you?

1 Like

I don’t have number pad on my keyboard. I am using the normal numbers above my letters…

Only other thing I can think of is maybe copy/pasting it in. You might have to contact Customer Support. You can file a ticket here: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

1 Like

I will try to copy paste it and I will visit the Customer Support, thx for trying to help me! : D
EDIT: I have to try in 24 hours, I ran out of verification tries… : P

I’m not sure if this could help, but… Did you add Bosnia’s international phone code (+387) to your phone number? And also, perhaps you might need to remove the 0 from “060”. So, when registering your phone number it would look something like: +38760xxxxxxx

2 Likes

I put the country and +387 appears automaticly (it’s like greyed out) I tried that to : P

2 Likes

Maybe try removing the 0 from the 060 and just type 60.

1 Like

I don’t want to sound rude, but I did that too…

1 Like

No, it’s ok. You’re not being rude. :wink:

If you did all that and you’re still having issues, then you might need to contact support as @imagination7413 suggested.

Hope you can get that fixed! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thx for the help! I reported the bug! The response can take up to 12 hours and I can verify again in 24 hours. Have a nice day @maitasun and @imagination7413 ! :smiley:

1 Like