Fiverr Forum

Phone verification not working - Not able to input the code in boxes

Hi, i’ve tried to verify my phone number but it don’t allow me to enter it. I tried to digit and it don’t work. Can you please check it? I am attachin a screenshot. There are another users complaining about this too on your forum.

Some threads about other users facing same issue:

1 Like

All you can do, I’m afraid, is to ask Customer Services - sadly nobody on here can help you, as all those threads show!

I can fix this in 5 minutes

Go on then, give us all a clue…:grinning:

… or does it cost $5?

2 Likes

i have a trick for this

Well don’t keep us all in suspense then - spill the beans!

1 Like

yes i will cost you… but first i will fix it the u need to pay

1 Like

It’s not me that’s got the problem thankfully. That wasn’t very generous of you was it?

There are people here genuinely asking for help, and you contribute nothing, but want to be paid for offering help.

Asking for FB links is against fourm and Fiverr rules - do you want to drop yourself in the you know what even more?

I think I’ll say ‘goodnight’ to you at this point.

3 Likes

Yes, i’ve opened a ticket on CS about this issue. Hope they can take a look, because this is happening with many users as you can see on the threads above.

2 Likes

And they won’t charge you for their help!

1 Like

Is it a legit service to offer to fix Fiverr account phone verification, or to get an Upwork account approved?

1 Like

His account is gone - well done! :joy_cat:

Just shows there’s no place for chancers here!

3 Likes

-cough cough- yea. I got mine done using a family member’s phone.

@seo_4_rank is your phone number a U.S. one?

He’s said in previous threads that it is.

@seo_4_rank where is the screenshot?

2 Likes

4 digits blank space it won’t allow me to enter the code.

1 Like

I had the same problem and a very simple solution. I don’t know if it works for everyone. I just used the number keys above the letters on my keyboard and it worked.

3 Likes