Fiverr Forum

Photoshop job. I hope soon I'll reach lvl 1

Hello Fiverr!

I don’t have orders but I’m active every day, and I feel good here. I know it’s hard to become popular here. but I hope one day I will become top rated seller. So I’m representing my new gig and If you have time check it and collect if you want to help me.

For you I will professionally edit up to 10 photos just for 5$.100% Satisfaction or get your money back *If you are not satisfied with any of my work please notify me,will rework on it until you are fully satisfied. *Get your work delivered within 24 Hours

Thanks! <3

http://fiverr.com/phronyy/professionally-removereplace-the-background-from-10-of-your-photos-24h

Reply to @oliveramays:

maybe this is the cheapest deal here :slight_smile:

Thanks anyway <3 and GOOD LUCK

Reply to @oliveramays:

Reply to @oliveramays:

Reply to @oliveramays:

Reply to @oliveramays:

That’s a pretty good value service you have there, 50cents per photo is a very nice deal.

Good luck with the orders phronyy!

@Phronny I will keep you in mind if I ever need this service. It’s important to stay positive! It looks like you are VERY talented and I hope the buyers get a chance to see your gig.

Consider one of the many talented professionals already on Fiverr that help you with marketing and getting the word out! Just do a search for “advertise” or “send a tweet” to get connected with with people who will let the world know how much your gig rocks.

We’re all a community here - don’t forget to use us!

Reply to @referencelady:

I’m 100% positive and I do always my best. I only need “tweet” or “advertising” but I’m from a country where online marketing is very poor (small) So I can’t promote my gigs :confused:

Thanks you :*

For 1st buyer Ill edit up to 20 photos :slight_smile: