Photoshop users

lihrox

Guest tn5rr2012

Reply to aingham69: I still have many photographer aquaintances and one in particular outsources her editing. When I joined Fiverra year ago she wanted to know what the site was all about so I gave her the link. She started using someone on this site for her PS editing for her “professional” photos. At first she used tucia but they jacked their prices up over the years so fiverr was her best option. Luckily for her she found someone who was good at what he did. I am not sure if she still uses him though or moved on to someone else or another outsourcing site.

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

i use photoshop and illustrator for logos, posters, presskits, postcards, memes, banners…and whatever else. i use CS5 because it’s very user friendly to me.

Oh man, I hate gimp.

Anyways, I use Photoshop too and I love to photoshop my photos all the time, I just photoshopped my graduation photo. I snuck in some virtual highlights and I did a virtual eyebrow tweeze because I had stray hairs. XD…

I also use a Wacom Intuos4 Medium Tablet for my art c: They’re really awesome, anyone else here use a tablet?

I didnt like gimp or paint shop pro either.

Photoshop is the easiest for me…

CS2 is my favorite

But… since all photoshops after that seem bloated… in space and ram usage… and not many new features added… ANd seems to have many crashes and features that have a mind of their own (ex: use draw tool with thin stroke, and it automatically changes to thick stroke BY ITSELF!)

but i love the auto-ruler-thingy feature of CS6, so i have to use it ;_;

• 4 months later...

Archived