Photoshoping a Bank Statement

gorv96

What would you do if some buyer asks you to forge his bank statement using Photoshop ? I know it’s totally wrong to assist someone in fraudulent attempt. Can there be a disclaimer agreement between the buyer and seller if he claims that this editing is meant just to be a troll for some of his friend. Obviously , seller can’t trust whatever buyer is saying.

What would you do if some buyer asks you to forge his bank statement using Photoshop ? I know it’s totally wrong to assist someone in fraudulent attempt. Can there be a disclaimer agreement between the buyer and seller if he claims that this editing is meant just to be a troll for some of his friend. Obviously , seller can’t trust whatever buyer is saying.

You will be helping in the commission of a crime so naturally say no to the request. You could go to jail along with the buyer.

I know it’s totally wrong to assist someone in fraudulent attempt.

It’s not only wrong, it’s a crime. Why would you even need to ask if you can do this?

You cannot be protected by a disclaimer from being guilty of committing a crime. You are still guilty. People go to jail for changing a bank statement.

You will be helping in the commission of a crime so naturally say no to the request. You could go to jail along with the buyer.

I know it’s totally wrong to assist someone in fraudulent attempt.

It’s not only wrong, it’s a crime. Why would you even need to ask if you can do this?

You cannot be protected by a disclaimer from being guilty of committing a crime. You are still guilty. People go to jail for changing a bank statement.

I already send ‘No’ despite being offered 250$ , I just asked this question to gather some information regarding this because it is first time that I got such request. Thanks for your reply.

I already send ‘No’ despite being offered 250$ , I just asked this question to gather some information regarding this because it is first time that I got such request. Thanks for your reply.

Nothing screams criminal fraud more than being offered $250 to forge a bank statement. 😉

I’m with the sentiment on this - there are some major moral and legal issues here. there was a website in the UK (before the financial crisis) that offered payslips, bank statements, etc and tried to cover themselves with a disclaimer that they were for ‘novelty uses only.’ They have been shut down.

Yeah, I’d do my best to avoid that. One customer wanted to pay me 5$ for some extremely racist crap once, I denied him in 2 seconds flat. I had to cancel the order with Customer Support because he just popped in and started an order, asking for something you’d expect from some troll forum.

Archived