Picture uploading problem

realtraffic1213

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am unable to upload photos to the site. It keeps telling me that I need 682X459 pixel. The site wont convert what I have, nor will it take what’s requested. I am working in IE. Should I changed browsers? Any suggestions. I am unable to sell until this is resolved 😦

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello everybody,

I recently joined in and discovered this problem too.

Anyways, i thought of a solution and it worked for me.

Am attaching an image for everyone to understand.

Requirements:

1. Windows 7 (am not sure of any other OS, i use this personally)

2.Open the image you want to upload with “Paint” app
  2. Drag the corners to adjust the width & Height. All Done…!!! B-)

Note: Dont bother about the size, as it says, “MAX 2 MB”. Moreover, am sure many will end up in KBs 😉

Sheriff’s Note: If you want to upload an image to the forum the dimensions are 670 (width) x 315 (height) pixels.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I am having the same problem. I made my pic to comply with the requirements but fiverr spit out some generic error. It has more to do with the site than the picture. Something is messed up on website. I have 14 gigs up, and only 2 to 3 of them don’t allow me to upload pic even though I already have an existing pic on there and I only want to replace it. Makes no sense to me.

• 3 years later...

Hello All,

I am also new to fiverr and I have tried uploading a pic from my iphone 7 from safari, chrome and the fiverr app. The upload pic option doesn’t show up for me on my profile. Can anyone help me with this? I’m trying to find a graphic designer and I don’t know if having a picture gets you a quicker response time.

• 4 months later...

I think your best bet would be to try another browser.

I myself use Chrome and been uploading pictures 2000 pixels wide with no problems (although the 2 mb size restriction works as intended)

Hello underlaser,

Thanks for your kind suggestions.

Thanks agian

• 6 months later...

I noticed that if the size is right and doesnt upload, please let the page stay idle for sometime, like an hour and try to upload the image again, it will go through.Please note that refreshing the page wont allow it. That is what I did and all went well

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

I have the same problem. I have change Operation systems from Windows 7 till Windows 10, I have changed resoultion, size, picture, text, but still it says “File upload error”.
Even I tried to take picture from exiting user and tried to upload but it says the same.
I went through recommendations about picture quality, text etc but still nothing.
Can someone help me to solve the problem?

Davis

Archived