Pinterest for Advertising

silberma1976

I tried Pinterest and it was not successful for me. I felt it was the wrong audience for my gigs at the time. I think (personally) Pinterest appeals more to people interested in arts, crafts, interior design, hobbies, stuff likely that.

I had much more success from Quora and forums about pets and animals, but I had to get involved as a community member for that to work. I could see Pinterest as a possibility for a graphic designer, perhaps, since you could pin lots of samples? Just guessing.

I tried Pinterest and it was not successful for me. I felt it was the wrong audience for my gigs at the time. I think (personally) Pinterest appeals more to people interested in arts, crafts, interior design, hobbies, stuff likely that.

I had much more success from Quora and forums about pets and animals, but I had to get involved as a community member for that to work. I could see Pinterest as a possibility for a graphic designer, perhaps, since you could pin lots of samples? Just guessing.

I could see Pinterest as a possibility for a graphic designer, perhaps, since you could pin lots of samples?

Spot on @fonthaunt!

The number one niche I believe is food and cooking. ☀️

• 1 year later...

Pinterest ads are very much underutilized compared to other social platforms, but they offer immense opportunities to showcase your products to more people. A tweet can be measured in minutes, posts on Facebook exist only for a few hours, but a pin on Pinterest can last a thousand times longer.

Pinterest ads, also known as Promoted Pins, is a pay-for-position system that allows your product to reach 250 million monthly users on Pinterest.

Likewise, Pinterest has many pins for various ads, and it can be applied accordingly. As a newbie, I also had many queries on this! But as I started posting my ads, I was hugely benefitted!

Archived