Fiverr Forum

Pissed with gig packages

I don’t know if i’m stupid or it’s the packages, when i activate all 3 packages my other extras disappear, if i activate just one they appear again but still some problems like the full HD extra disappeared for no reason and i had to set it up as a custom extra, is it me or the packages ?

The extras in the activation of the 3 packages don’t disappear, once the buyer clicks on a package it redirects to a page where the extras appear. (I understand how you thought the extras disappeared since they don’t appear in the gig page anymore – I thought it got lost too until I tried buying a gig with 3 packages installed).

As for the full Extra HD disappearing perhaps that may be a bug of some sort.
You can bring this to Customer Support so they be aware of the issue. :slight_smile:

Edited: Cheska already send you a reply ;). Best of luck with your packages.

Humm thanks, but i really think they should appear before buying so the buyer knows what this gig offer that’s different than other gigs, i offer some extras that might attract buyers more than other gigs, if he can’t see it before buying he might just decide to buy from a seller who has more sales than me, hope fiverr staff can make his happen.
Anyway thank you @theratypist :slight_smile:

Thank you :slight_smile:

Haha, yes I see your point. It does bother me too why the other gig extras don’t appear. I do want them seen too. :frowning:

I think the packages are worse. I just disable them all together and keep the extras on the main page.

Some categories if you don’t activate a package, your gig will go down, and other gigs with packages activated will get a better position than your gig, which i think is really not fair for people who don’t like the packages :confused: