Fiverr Forum

Pitfalls to Avoid – Things That Will Prevent a Search Engine from Indexing Your Website

On the other side of the coin, there are a number of things that might prevent a search engine from indexing

or ranking your website. These include:

• Broken links (i.e. URL links that no longer work and cannot be accessed).

• A web page that has too much content.

• A web server that experiences a lot of downtime or slow server speed.

• Content that is broken up by ads or pop-ups.

• Using frames or Flash without tags or labels (Frames are sections of the browser display area. The contents of each frame are taken from a different web page).

• Overly aggressive or manipulative SEO techniques (e.g. loading too many keywords in the website’s content). These practices might get your website excluded from a search engine.

If you would like to make your website to more google relavent and want to more and more relavent traffic than visit my fiverr profile, I am very exited to start your work and give you high quality work as your instraction. If you have any concern than contact me at http://fiverr.com/seosocialking

Interesting that one finds this web page through a search on Google, which clearly demonstrates to me that seosocialking is practicing effective SEO. Let’s play nice :slight_smile: It’s nearly Summer time.