Placed an order of 20$ but found work of 5$ from my given location so can i pay 5$ to seller by mutual agreement?

anju198

Are you saying you placed an order for $20 with one seller, and now you have found another seller who will do the same work for $5? Therefore, you want to ask the first $20 seller if they will do the work for $5 by mutual agreement?

no no

i had placed an order of 20$ for 1000 leads from my given location to seller. now he delivered work of some 300 leads because he found 300 from my given location. so i want to pay him for 300 leads(5$) because 1000 leads were available there. He is also agree with me so can i change order price from 20$ to 5$?

no no

i had placed an order of 20$ for 1000 leads from my given location to seller. now he delivered work of some 300 leads because he found 300 from my given location. so i want to pay him for 300 leads(5$) because 1000 leads were available there. He is also agree with me so can i change order price from 20$ to 5$?

so can i change order price from 20$ to 5$?

No, once the order is placed the price cannot be changed.

no no

If the seller can’t deliver the 1000 leads in your area and 1000 for your area was in the requirements/gig description/agreement, cancelling the order and creating a new order for the 300 leads from your area could be done instead, which could be for a lower price (assuming the seller agrees and sends an offer to deliver the 300 or has a package for delivering 300).

If you want to change the price $20 to $5 after placing order. It’s not possible! I think that you should more searching seller before place order and discuss all project details.

seller is okay he delivered good work i thought may be 1000 leads in my area and placed order for 1000 leads but after his researching/working on that he found 300 leads and delivered. its not his fault.

If the seller can’t deliver the 1000 leads in your area and 1000 for your area was in the requirements/gig description/agreement, cancelling the order and creating a new order for the 300 leads from your area could be done instead, which could be for a lower price (assuming the seller agrees and sends an offer to deliver the 300 or has a package for delivering 300).

no

cancelling order is not good for him.

seller is okay he delivered good work i thought may be 1000 leads in my area and placed order for 1000 leads but after his researching/working on that he found 300 leads and delivered. its not his fault.

Good! if this seller know that you he/she are no able to complete last 700 leads. you can tell him for refund cutting 300 leads cost. otherwise you can communicate fiverr support for refund

Please ignore these messages that claim you can change the order somehow. You can’t.

If you didn’t get 1000 and you are upset about that then you can either leave a review to show that, or you can ask customer support if you can cancel it based on that.

its not his fault.

Since you are ok with what you got then you should leave it as it is.

The seller shouldn’t promise what he cannot deliver however and promising to deliver 1000 when he can’t is a reason for a cancellation. Technically you would be entitled to a full refund due to this and CS would probably give you one.

Archived