Placed an order over a week ago

jasondodd648

Still I don’t have all the files as advertised! ***** is a con and I’m now £45.19 down.

every day I’ve asked for the files and he’s given poor excuses as to why he’s not sent them…

Mod Note: User name removed. It is against forum rules to call out users in this way.

Considering his bad experience he might want to go to another site, but fiverr won’t let his money go 😦

Actually Fiverr do allow that but if they did it with every refund automatically then Buyers would face processing fees every time. The method laid out in the Terms of Service protects buyers from unnecessary fees.

From the Terms of Service:

Refunds

Fiverr does not automatically refund payments made for cancelled orders back to your payment provider. Funds from order cancellations are refunded to the buyer’s balance as credit and are available for future purchases on Fiverr. Funds returned to your balance from cancelled orders will not include processing fees paid.

Deposit refunds, when available from the payment provider, can be performed by our Customer Support team. To prevent fraud and abuse, we limit the total amount of times users can request a payment provider refund from their account which is subject to review by our Customer Support team. Such refunds may be subject to an additional fee. If any processing fees were added at the time of purchase to create a new order, the processing fees from that payment will not be refunded along with your deposit.

Archived