Placing Fiverr Gigs On Websites / Like a Feed

Guest hasanoben

Guest hasanoben

Hi,

I wonder if Fiverr provide that kind of feature…

I want to place my gigs and show the comments/gig ratings etc on my website.

I’m providing some services there and I would like to add Fiverr.com as a reference…

Thanks

Guest hasanoben

After reading the comments on the link anarchofighter provided,

I found this:

But this is only the gig names & order, I want something like an order page itself…

People should be able to read the gig info & comments on it… Rates, Collections, etc… Everything…

Guest hasanoben

RSS stands for Rich Site Summary. Originally RDF Site Summary, often dubbed Really Simple Syndication.

And it’s a family of web feed formats used to publish frequently updated works such as blog entries, news headlines, audio, and video in a standardized format. An RSS document (which is called a “feed”, “web feed”, or “channel”) includes full or summarized text, plus metadata such as publishing dates and authorship.

hasanoben said: Rich Site Summary.

Rich Site Summary??? I never heard an RSS feed ever called that. You got it right the second time. RSS stands for "Really Simple Syndication" and it is just that, a syndication.

@anarchofighter - RSS feeds are the most powerful internet marketing tool for any blogger, but I have another forum post about that over here: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/2614/to-all-bloggers-free-tips-on-getting-your-blog-posts-read-and-sell-more-blog-post-gigs#Item_1

hasanoben said: I want something like an order page itself..

It is quite possible, if you are friends with HTML and PHP. I have placed my backend here so that I can manage all my orders and gigs right from my own window without having to open and refresh a zillion windows. You can place your public gigs page if you want.

Here is how it looks on my site : http://i.imgur.com/Re1X5.png

aweberr said: It is quite possible, if you are friends with HTML and PHP. I have placed my backend here so that I can manage all my orders and gigs right from my own window without having to open and refresh a zillion windows. You can place your public gigs page if you want.

Couldn't you just use an HTML iFrame for that? I use PHP and MySQL to parse RSS feeds on my blog network and I also have a Fiverr gig for this as well.

Archived