Placing order for just a casual enquiry and not responding to my msgs

this is happening to me again and again. Why can’t people understand simple english???

I mentioned in all my three gigs to contact me before ordering. Yet i got direct orders just commanding me to write so n so topic. Recently xyz placed order just for a casual inquiry and i realized that my gig rating has fallen from 100% to 0%.

He/she placed order for express delivery gig. But another gig’s rating became 0.

What is this nonsense?? The “contact seller” button is clearly visible but some buyers seem to have a problem reading and following simple English. I also lost express delivery rating for my other gig.

Dear fellow sellers, please help me get back my ratings. What do i do now ??

Small tip, but it’s very important: Make sure “Contact Me BEFORE Ordering” is the first line in your gig descriptions. It’s a fact that the average person only spends 2.7 - 3 seconds ‘reading’ something on the internet before they move on.

Hope it helps.

I have the contact me before order message as the first line but find that some buyers don’t even read that - some don’t even read the gig title! I just roll my eyes now when I see someone has ordered without reading even the first line of the gig description and send a polite but firm message stating that I will do it this time but please contact beforehand in future. Mine is there for bulk orders to try and stop buyers ordering way too much in one go since the Fiverr system doesn’t take into consideration and bulk orders will naturally take longer.

As for the 0% gig rating, it sounds like it could be a bug in the system. Have you contacted Fiverr support about it? I know they’re backed up at the moment but they will help when they can.

Don’t stop there! Add it in bold letters to the first picture of your gig photo, and also add it to the title of your gig. Just ideas! Good luck!

thank you all for the suggestions… I g uess @Referencelady is right. I must place it in bold letters to contact me before ordering…

@aingham69: perhaps there is a bug in the system. I must contact the support system yet. Just wanted to hear others out before doing it. Now i will contact. There are instance where buyers asked me to cntact them directly giving their email ids… I mean some people just have problem following rules i guess…Thanks for sharing your exp :slight_smile:

;

@itsyourthhing: yes i will edit my gig immediately

@bachas85: yes i will contact support right away. Thank you :slight_smile:

hey ya all… fiverr solved my problems…restored my gig rating and express delivery status also :slight_smile: Love you Fiverr :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Reply to @pjoee123: Good to hear!

hey ya all… fiverr solved my problems…restored my gig rating and express delivery status also :slight_smile: Love you Fiverr :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Reply to @pjoee123: Good to hear!