Plagiarism checker and copyright violation

deivys20071

friends … I have discovered through this fabulous tool false “sellers” who copy from our description of the gigs and even from the images and they even publish them on external sites. … I have found around 3 “sellers” at the moment and all have been reported to the customer support. I invite you to verify your gigs and in that way inform those “sellers” that they really are NOT. #$%" 😡

the tool:

Plagiarism Checker - 100% Free Online Plagiarism Detector (smallseotools.com)

Thanks for the link. I’ve just checked and another seller has copied my breaking news gig word for word.

Not sure what the best action to take is?

Thanks for the link. I’ve just checked and another seller has copied my breaking news gig word for word.

Go to their gig page, click on the “flag” icon on the top right hand side, and report them for ‘Non Original Content’. You can provide the link to your own gig so that CS can verify it. I’ve always noticed super quick action whenever I reported copycat sellers through this button.

Go to their gig page, click on the “flag” icon on the top right hand side, and report them for ‘Non Original Content’. You can provide the link to your own gig so that CS can verify it. I’ve always noticed super quick action whenever I reported copycat sellers through this button.

Thanks for the advice. I feel a little bad, but at the same time, it’s taken me a lot of time to research and pitch my brand. For someone to come along and copy and paste my hard work is quite annoying.

Thanks for the advice. I feel a little bad, but at the same time, it’s taken me a lot of time to research and pitch my brand. For someone to come along and copy and paste my hard work is quite annoying.

I know what you mean. When I reported a seller’s gig (copied from my own), it was gone within 2 hours. I’m not sure but I believe that such sellers also receive a warning. I hate to affect someone’s means of income but at the same time, as you mentioned, we work hard and others cannot simply come and steal those ideas. It’s dishonest. So, you should report without hesitation. That seller would have probably not thought twice about impacting your work.

friends … I have discovered through this fabulous tool false “sellers” who copy from our description of the gigs and even from the images and they even publish them on external sites. … I have found around 3 “sellers” at the moment and all have been reported to the customer support. I invite you to verify your gigs and in that way inform those “sellers” that they really are NOT. #$%" 😡

the tool:

Plagiarism Checker - 100% Free Online Plagiarism Detector (smallseotools.com)

I have discovered through this fabulous tool

This fabulous tool is free, but it’s stealing content and it publishes it randomly online to monetize it. So I would think twice before recommending any “free” plagiarism tool.

How do I know that? I had a customer that told me this, he checked with Copyscape and it was all good, the same was with this tool. Yet after a few days, the content appeared duplicated… Coincidence? I think not.

I have discovered through this fabulous tool

This fabulous tool is free, but it’s stealing content and it publishes it randomly online to monetize it. So I would think twice before recommending any “free” plagiarism tool.

How do I know that? I had a customer that told me this, he checked with Copyscape and it was all good, the same was with this tool. Yet after a few days, the content appeared duplicated… Coincidence? I think not.

copyscape doesn’t have a very good reputation 😮 … but other sites are worth a try as the one I published :😉

copyscape doesn’t have a very good reputation 😮 … but other sites are worth a try as the one I published :😉

Copyscape and other paid tools have a much better reputation than free tools which steal content.

Feel free to use whatever you want. I only use Copyscape for my clients and never had any issues, the content ranks without worries. If you have problems with that, use whatever you believe it’s good. For me, this was proven to be a bad tool.

I feel bad reporting them too. Recently I’ve noticed that most of my gig descriptions, and in some cases package descriptions, have been copied, but the country name has been changed (I make itineraries).
However, most of the ones I’ve come across are ‘not currently available’ -possibly as there’s no market for them right now, so I’m not sure if it’s even worth me reporting them. They’re not really impacting my service as the ones I’ve seen are for different countries, but it’s really annoying all the same.

Archived