Pleas e give me advice asap

langahsahiib

As I guess today I played ad game on facebook. They were claiming to tell us our personality after clicking on the link. After this problem started

Did you log out of your Fiverr account and back in / closed the browser and reopened?

Sometimes it has happened to me when I’ve opened a Fiverr tab/tabs too fast or maybe even when I’ve clicked on the forum to edit a post too fast I think. Maybe if you load a page/pages too frequently/with too short a delay (such as buyer requests page etc) it might think you’re a bot. But also make sure you’ve not disabled any scripts that Fiverr needs to run - and maybe that all Fiverr cookies are enabled.

Did you log out of your Fiverr account and back in / closed the browser and reopened?

Yes tried it as well. Logged out from the fiverr and logged in again. I cleared my browser cookied and cache again. But now i’m receiving insane number of verify notification.

I’m also facing this issue on all other sites as well

Yes tried it as well. Logged out from the fiverr and logged in again. I cleared my browser cookied and cache again. But now i’m receiving insane number of verify notification.

I’m also facing this issue on all other sites as well

If you’re receiving lots of verify notifications from all sites after clicking on that ad game it does seem like that could have been something to do with it. Just to be safe, have you tried doing a virus scan recently (since running that game?). But if happening with all sites not just Fiverr you could also try doing a web search to find the answer as it may be more general.

Archived