Pleasantly surprised

writer99025

So I was really bored today and went to the mall just like that. Wanted to see a good movie, but there wasn’t anything that I would want to watch. (There’s a great movie coming next week - Planet of the Apes, watch it] Took a chance on Wonder Woman. Never watch female-centric films, but the movie was really good. More action, more comedy and less feminism, thank God for that. Was fun, the actress that plays Wonder Woman was really great…her name’s Gal Gadot, I think. Her love interest, Chris Pine - he was in Star TREK - was fantastic, he creates all the funny situations. His sidekicks were funny too. The villains were super! Had a lot of fun for just a $4 ticket 😎

So I was really bored today and went to the mall just like that. Wanted to see a good movie, but there wasn’t anything that I would want to watch. (There’s a great movie coming next week - Planet of the Apes, watch it] Took a chance on Wonder Woman. Never watch female-centric films, but the movie was really good. More action, more comedy and less feminism, thank God for that. Was fun, the actress that plays Wonder Woman was really great…her name’s Gal Gadot, I think. Her love interest, Chris Pine - he was in Star TREK - was fantastic, he creates all the funny situations. His sidekicks were funny too. The villains were super! Had a lot of fun for just a $4 ticket 😎

Never watch female-centric films,

7b5e70219db4b13b9c7a14931fafe707.jpg.68afbbd2b1e86a3ae2bd54262a344046.jpg

Selected movies for @writer99025

LOL…have seen Gravity and Gone Girl, of course. They were more than just female-centric films. But just reading some of the stuff on Google on the success of the film Wonder Woman - “Hillary wants all girls to be wonder women”, “All women screening for Wonder Woman”…damn…nobody cares about these poltical/feminism stuff…people just want to see a good film and be entertained…it’s sad how politics invades absolutely everything, enough is enough. I don’t want to worry about supporting a cause or an ideology or make a statement when I am bored and just want to watch a movie for heaven’s sake.

Wonder Woman was amazing! The acting was great.

Your ticket was only $4?! Here in the Washington DC area, tickets are $15. Take a date and it’s $30 just to watch a movie. Fortunately, Wonder Woman was very much worth it.

Take a date and it’s $30 just to watch a movie.

That’s my excuse for going alone - what’s yours @writer99025?

LOL…have seen Gravity and Gone Girl, of course. They were more than just female-centric films. But just reading some of the stuff on Google on the success of the film Wonder Woman - “Hillary wants all girls to be wonder women”, “All women screening for Wonder Woman”…damn…nobody cares about these poltical/feminism stuff…people just want to see a good film and be entertained…it’s sad how politics invades absolutely everything, enough is enough. I don’t want to worry about supporting a cause or an ideology or make a statement when I am bored and just want to watch a movie for heaven’s sake.

it’s sad how politics invades absolutely everything

Look who’s talking. :rolling_eyes:

“Arrival” really opened my eyes about other intelligent life forms, their ways and cultures - it was amazing, blew my mind away, and I couldn’t stop thinking about it for a whole month. I even thought of making my own writing form, that bad I loved it. Gosh, I need to see it again!

“Arrival” really opened my eyes about other intelligent life forms, their ways and cultures - it was amazing, blew my mind away, and I couldn’t stop thinking about it for a whole month. I even thought of making my own writing form, that bad I loved it. Gosh, I need to see it again!

you may find this amusing. In case you don’t recognise her its Gal Gadot

430358719_GalGadot.thumb.jpg.43cc6cd973405800953191006a488656.jpg

Wonder Woman was amazing! The acting was great.

Your ticket was only $4?! Here in the Washington DC area, tickets are $15. Take a date and it’s $30 just to watch a movie. Fortunately, Wonder Woman was very much worth it.

Take a date and it’s $30

So you pay for your boyfriend?

Here is my philosophy:

Cinema tickets $15, I pay $15

Take a date and it’s $30, I pay $0

That’s the way girl!!!

nobody cares about these poltical/feminism stuff…people just want to see a good film and be entertained…it’s sad how politics invades absolutely everything, enough is enough.

And yet you go on and on about politics ad nauseum.

Irony. Look that word up.

nobody cares about these poltical/feminism stuff…people just want to see a good film and be entertained…it’s sad how politics invades absolutely everything, enough is enough.

And yet you go on and on about politics ad nauseum.

Irony. Look that word up.

No, when I talk about politics, I talk about politics. When I talk about movies, I talk about movies. When I talk about cricket or soccer, I talk about cricket or soccer. I don’t mix up these things. My point is politics has been pervading things we do for fun - watching movies and even sports. That I don’t like.

your words stated it is sad that politics invades everything and yet you have it invading a work forum. Comprende?

This is the “conversations” part of the forum, a bit like the water cooler chat one has in offices…people talk about politics/sports/movies in water cooler chats all the time, don’t they?

Well, I wasn’t pleasantly surprised by the new Alien movie. Absolute garbage. Don’t waste your time. I hate buying cinema tickets as I am a blatant user of pirated content usually and Alien Covenant made me decide that pirating is protection against being ripped off by insane directors who over-hype movies to the extreme,

What a failure… How could you Scot Riddley? How could you?

Point is, after 3 years here, I have nothing left to learn about Fiverr and selling on Fiverr, and even if I did I wouldn’t learn it from the forum at this stage. I come here to chit chat with friends in between work, that’s all. If anyone doesn’t like what I say, you don’t have to talk to me or participate in my threads. I have never meant anyone any harm, I don’t understand why this negative reaction and the toxicity.

Archived