Please add Skrill payment option

fahadzaki

• 1 month later...

It is really distressing to see how Fiverr is leaving out many people because not adding alternative payment processors like Skrill or Payza. I wonder if this has to do with any terms they have with or interest they have in Paypal. Totally frustrating!!!

• 7 months later...

I totally agree with the other users.

I think it is important to include other payment processors other than Paypal to enable people from countries that do not have access to Paypal or Bitcoin do business on Fiverr seamlessly.

I wanted to place an order for a gig only to notice that Paypal declined to process my payment because my country does not appear on the paypal country list. I don’t think this is fair or just. Certain people should not be barred from enjoying the opportunities that Fiverr presents for the global community; except if Fiverr or Paypal is trying to say indirectly that it discriminates against the people who are not included or barred from using their services.

I want to kindly appeal to the management of Fiverr to provide alternative payment processors to accommodate different payment methods.

Also, I want to appeal to Paypal also to reconsider their decision of barring certain countries from using their services as this denies well meaning people from taking advantage of legitimate opportunities.

Thank you

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The problem with Fiverr is not only the 14 day wait period. That is insanely too high. The biggest problem is the loading of money to Payoneer cards which charges exorbitant prices knowing the fact that fiverr users have no option of using other payment methods. Also, another big problem is the fact that orders sometime start rolling in and other times there is a big break. In that time, the payment cycle gets disturbed. I have had to borrow money just to wait for the payment to be cleared from Fiverr. This is certianly very unethical that they are doing and this is not how Elance, and Freelancer.com work. Fiverr should consider it or a Level 2 seller like me would simply quit and cancel my account to move to other established websites that provide a number of payment options and withdrawal options with low commissions and fees.

Thanks

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived