Please analyse my GIG

hamza19971997

The gig info video is a bit short. Maybe the video could include example web sites you could create and the different options/things included. If you have another gig image available, maybe that could be used to show an example web site/web pages.

The gig info video is a bit short. Maybe the video could include example web sites you could create and the different options/things included. If you have another gig image available, maybe that could be used to show an example web site/web pages.

Hey,

Thanks for pointing this out. I will do accordingly.

check also my gigs and guide me what changes are needed?

https://www.fiverr.com/bmwdesigns

Thanks

check also my gigs and guide me what changes are needed?

The “Background Removal” gig.

On your profile page, that shows all the gigs, the “Background Removal” one has the “Chance Just Order” wording half cut off (because Fiverr crops it). Maybe make that text repositioned in the image so it doesn’t get cut off.

Maybe the main “Background Removal” image could incorporate some graphics that represent background removal.

The text “20 images in just $5” could say “20 images for just $5”.

The “I will design professional ebook cover in 12 hours” gig

Your gig title just mentions ebooks, not physical books, but 2 of your gig packages say “Front + Back + Spine”. If you say “back+spine” shouldn’t your gig title also mention print books?

Archived