Please anybody help me..! i don't get any order last 10 days

muradul11

I’m a new seller on fiverr…I creat my fiverr account in 1st august…and get 1st order in 7 august…bt last some days i don’t get any order…Every i have sent buyer request but not get knock any buyer…please help me experience fiverr people…how i improve my situation and get more order…thanks

I’m a new seller on fiverr…I creat my fiverr account in 1st august…and get 1st order in 7 august…bt last some days i don’t get any order…Every i have sent buyer request but not get knock any buyer…please help me experience fiverr people…how i improve my situation and get more order…thanks

The best way is to try to promote your gig thru more outlets ex( Social media,blog ,etc ) it’s your best bet to get more orders. And build up your clientele.

Sorry for the hard times. You will not orders often as a new seller.

To improve your sales;

1. Talk to your friends about the service you are rendering on fiverr.

You might be surprised a lot of them might need your services or they know someone who needs it.

When your friends and family members buy your services, you are sure of getting good ratings and reviews which will help convince others that you are good at what you do.

1. Share your services on social media.
    If you have a lot of followers on twitter and Facebook, tell them about your services.

This will expose your gig to lots of individuals and also increases your ranking on fiverr with social signals.

1. Take time to write your description and also try to deliver quality services. Your buyers can even refer their friends to you.

In no distant time, you’ll see sales pouring in like water.

I wish you the best,
Curate2341.

Guest mamun793

To improve your sales;

You might be surprised a lot of them might need your services or they know someone who needs it.

When your friends and family members buy your services, you are sure of getting good ratings and reviews which will help convince others that you are good at what you do.

If you have a lot of followers on twitter and Facebook, tell them about your services.

This will expose your gig to lots of individuals and also increases your ranking on fiverr with social signals.

1. Take time to write your description and also try to deliver quality services. Your buyers can even refer their friends to you.

I wish you the best,

Curate2341.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. @curate2341 😃

To improve your sales;

I wish you the best,

Curate2341.

Thank you so much for your valuable tips…🙂

• 1 month later...

To improve your sales;

I wish you the best,

Curate2341.

Well about social clicks on various social media

Many wont have any account and they are just seeing the gig but not buying which means conversion ratenis decreasing

Don’t you think its bad?

Archived