Please anyone check my gig and tell me what is my mistake?

mamun39260

Hi fiverr people happy new year. Check my gig mistake and give me some gig tips.

favicon-32x32.png.9259a9aa447366fb29980af51feb92af.png Fiverr.com 195d4be7-6d84-4e96-a5a9-97508cfc0ec3.JPG.def6434ce5cb00dafbe9258ade428183.JPG

mamun39260's public profile on Fiverr

Hi, I am a professional graphics Designer. I have more than 7 years of experience I'm here to help you to promote your business 24/7 to take your project to perfect completion. I am a permanent worker on Fiverr If you need a skilled and...

This is your 5th thread in the “Improve My Gig” category.

Please keep updates in the same thread. It’s against the Community Standards & Forum Rules - 2020 to create duplicate threads. In the case of changes in a situation, it’s doubly important, so that people can see what advice you’ve already been given and/or what steps you’ve already taken.

This is your 5th thread in the “Improve My Gig” category.

Please keep updates in the same thread. It’s against the Community Standards & Forum Rules - 2020 to create duplicate threads. In the case of changes in a situation, it’s doubly important, so that people can see what advice you’ve already been given and/or what steps you’ve already taken.

Thank you so much for nice advice.

DO NOT offer Unlimited Revisions.

I see you have that listed in the one Gig of yours I looked at.

Unlimited revisions can set you up to abuse from Buyers who will take advantage of that.

Please limit your revisions to two or three to keep from having this occur.

Thank you so much. I replace it soon.

Archived