Please Anyone Check The gig and tell me whats the wrong, Because i havent any order yet… Thanks you

Please anyone check my gig and tell me whats the wrong, I am new in fiverr and I don’t understand what the problem is??

https://www.fiverr.com/adityapaul1995/do-100-photos-in-24-hours-background-change-express-delivery

Hello, can you really remove 100 backgrounds in 24 hours with unlimited revisions? That could get you in trouble.

It looks too desperate, the quantities you will do for $5 in my opinion. Reduce those numbers by half. And do not offer unlimited revisions. Offer 4 revisions, that should be enough for background removal.

I am no photo editing expert by any means but this :arrow_up: seems almost impossible to do while maintaining excellent quality and also while offering unlimited revisions.

I won’t be surprised if people opt for gigs that seem a little more believable and gives them a sense that the delivered product would be of premium quality and not just… something that has been rushed through. :thinking:

Thanks for your great suggestion …