Please can you advice me any software to design my elegant gig covers

ahmadtalhaazam

It depends on your design skills.

I personally rely on Inkskape. A light weight vector graphic editor that produces SVGs (or PNGs) - https://inkscape.org/en/

The most interesting thing about this tool is that you can easily use any SVG file on your creation. You’ll find plenty on the web, legally free to use or at most costing $1 each, which is a fair investment for a quality visual 🙂

Inkscape + Google Fonts + SVGs from The Noun Project + SVGs from premium flat icons sets (might cost tens of dollars) is my ultimate tool bundle.

You’ll be able to build a comprehensive, simplistic and yet elegant gig cover with a minimal investment 🙂

Good luck.

Cheers!

The software is really secondary. Use any tool that you find comfortable to work with. Only you can make that choice. More importantly, you need to find out what kind of Gig images really work in your particular category. For some niches, a photo might be better. Browse through other Gigs in your category and choose the ones that pop out. Then analyze each of them and find out what really attracted you to those Gigs. Try to incorporate those elements in your Gig images.

Archived