Please check my gig and tell me wather it's perfect or not

brain_models

I have moved your post to the correct category. 🙂

I see you offer unlimited revisions. 😲

That is not a good idea. :roll_eyes:

Some buyers could take advantage of you by asking for revisions forever. 😱

The other problem is that there are also buyers that will keep asking for revisions until you get frustrated and agree to cancel. 😡

Offer a limited amount of revisions, say 2, and charge for additional revisions after that.

The other problem is that there are also buyers that will keep asking for revisions until you get frustrated and agree to cancel. 😡

Offer a limited amount of revisions, say 2, and charge for additional revisions after that.

Thank you very much dear …but one more this is there any problem with the gig images

@vickiespencer Please tell me. If i,m new here. and i have no rating score on my profile. Is that not better to get attention of client by giving them unlimited revisions?

@adesigns61, I won’t tell you to take @vickiespencer’s kind and gentle advice, or mine, if you don’t want to. That’s your decision.

What I will tell you, is to take the user’s words, I’m quoting below, into your consideration. It’s her own experience after suffering from offering unlimited revisions.

Please, read it carefully, and read it completely. Bold is added by me, and comment taken from this thread The client is asking me more and more and I ask to cancel.

If you’re not yet satisfied, please search the forum regarding unlimited revisions, and see by yourself what awaits you if you insist in offering them.

lisamusser:

I have a similar situation with a buyer. I had made the same mistake, using unlimited revisions on my gigs because I thought it added more value. I sent them a custom offer to speed things along because they were “waffling” but the custom order only listed 2 revisions.

I delivered the gig and they sent it back for revision. I wrote it again with a clearer understanding of what they wanted and again they sent it back saying they didn’t like it. This time they included two resources that I had already used to write the second article with.

I feel like they are just going to keep sending it back again and again until I decide to cancel it. (I went back and removed unlimited revisions after reading this post).

@vickiespencer Please tell me. If i,m new here. and i have no rating score on my profile. Is that not better to get attention of client by giving them unlimited revisions?

You don’t want to attract the attention of buyers in general. You want to attract the attention of good buyers – those who will pay you fairly and treat you with respect.

There are buyers on this site who will make you depressed and want to quit freelancing for good. You don’t want to work with these. Unfortunately, such buyers are often attracted to unlimited revisions, which is why there are so many horror stories on the forum regarding them.

The delightful @maitasun has linked to just one of many horror stories.

You don’t want to attract the attention of buyers in general. You want to attract the attention of good buyers – those who will pay you fairly and treat you with respect.

There are buyers on this site who will make you depressed and want to quit freelancing for good. You don’t want to work with these. Unfortunately, such buyers are often attracted to unlimited revisions, which is why there are so many horror stories on the forum regarding them.

Morning!!! I must admit it’s nice to be welcome to a new day with such compliment. Thank you very much! 😅

But I must say, I’m afraid my charm won’t last long if people continue to offer unlimited revisions. If this keeps going on, in a few months I’ll end up like a prune… 😱

You are most welcome, @adesigns61. 🙂

Don’t fall on the unlimited revisions trap, and only set a few. If the buyer wants extra revisions, charge for them.

As @vickiespencer wisely told you, there are false prophets, claiming to be gurus, promoting wrong advice not minding who they harm! Don’t let them put a hand on you. And as @ahmwritingco advised you, be selective on the type of buyer you want and need to attract. Quality buyers will make your life not only much easier, but also much happier.

Archived