Fiverr Community Forum

Please check my gig gallery pictures, logos and point out mistakes. And please also check which is not good. so i replace it

PLEASE CHECK MY GALLERY. Please check my gig gallery pictures, logos and point out mistakes. And please also check which is not good. so i replace it
https://www.fiverr.com/share/B8m3AG

4 Likes

“I’m a professional graphics designer which is my hobby”

This just doesn’t add up. Either you are a professional or hobbyist.

Logos could use some polishing but the first one definitively needs to be on a darker background.

Your description is copy-pasted from somewhere and has grammatical errors and some sentences are not deleted completely.

Logo is very competitive so you will have to be patient and use buyer request every day.

1 Like

great suggestion. No i don’t copy description. and please also tell me what grammers errors are there please tell me.

I will design a cheerful and eye-catching minimalist and versatile logo.
I’m a good graphics designer with 3+years’ experience. Design is the silent ambassador of your brand. The logo is a graphic extension of the company’s internal and external relations. And here is the right place for your brilliant logo.
Please leave a message before placing an order.
What you will get:

3D mockup,.AI,.EPS,.PDF,.PSD,.SVG, PDF and many other formats.
A different concept of the logo for a small amount
100% copyright
100% Satisfaction

Great communication

Quick Reply

Professional, unique and fresh ideas

HIGH Resolutions with 300 Dpi

1 Like

grammers mistakes? Please find out.

The following is taken from your Gig description.

Design is the silent ambassador of your brand.

The above quote belongs to Paul Rand - American art director and graphic designer (1914-1996).

1 Like

The text above is fixed. Compare.

yes great.but wording should be same how u can say i copy it.and what are grammers mistakes. thanks for giving time. i will change it. but i did not copy

Try to use different backgrounds for logos for more catchy look of your works!

you gave so much pretty well,.

1 Like