Please check my gigs. Should I rewrite them?

ukrpost

Hi all. I have no orders for some period of time, so I decided to spend this time improving my gigs. Can you check this my gig https://www.fiverr.com/ukrpost/post-your-advertisement-in-40-free-classified-sites ? Should I rewrite the description of this gig? I am not a native speaker, so I am not sure in some words of description. If I should I would like you to recommend me someone’s good service here on fiverr to do this.

Dear U:

I took a look at your gig description. Here are my thoughts:

• Gig photo: should be a picture of you, smiling.

• Gig description:
    I will promote your
    business
    website
    blog
    product
    crowdfunding campaign
    on 25 high PR classified sites
    beatyourprice,
    epage,
    adpost,
    classifiedads,
    backpage,
    usnetads
    and so on.

100% manual posting! No use of any automated ad posting software.

Advertising is a great way of promotion.

I will post your advertisement in free classified sites, forums of USA, Canada, Europe, Russia, and Australia that you choose according to your need.

Thank you for placing order on my gig. When you send me full information right away, you help me to start working on your order faster.
I will give you Live URLs of Ads in a Word document, so you can track my submissions.
Your Ads will be live for 1 to 6 months, maximum 9 months on classified sites and can be renewed; on forums, blogs for years.
I will make a new google account for your project to register on sites and then I give you a password if you want to add or change something.
If you have no pictures I can make a banner to advertise your ads better.

Be sure to contact me whenever you want.

A suggested format for your gig descriptions:

WHO I AM

WHAT YOU GET

WHY YOU SHOULD BUY FROM ME

RECOMMENDED GIG EXTRAS

• Video: 30 to 60 seconds. Fiverr says videos can boost your sales.

In general, I think this gig is way too much work for you. Ideally, a $5 gig should take you 5 to 15 minutes to complete.

Good luck,
Blaise

Archived