Please check my profile and let me know if something is missing

deepak_nt

Dear Deepak:

I took a look at your profile. Here are my thoughts:

• Your log line:

This is too generic in my opinion. I suggest you come up with a catchier slogan.

*Your profile image:

Seems fine.

• Your profile text:

I am a Graphic Designer & Illustrator. Drawing has been my passion since childhood and now it’s a part of my full time career. I have experience working on a wide range of software. My goal is to provide the best quality output to my clients.

PLEASE NOTE: I added “of” before software.

Your goal here is to make the Buyer feel they know, like, and trust you. In my humble opinion, you should talk more about who you are as a person.

You should listen to the Fiverrcast Episode “Working Through Language”. In general, you should polish your English grammar and punctuation in your gig descriptions.

• Video: 30 to 60 seconds. Fiverr says videos can boost your sales. You should include lots of examples of logos you’ve designed.

For your 3D models gig, you point to a YouTube video, but you should make it easier on Buyers by including a video here on Fiverr. You’ll get a higher response rate that way, because people who don’t see a video link when they get an impression of your gig are less likely to click on your gig in the first place to see your link to YouTube. (It’s frustrating, I know.)

Here’s a checklist to help you improve your gigs.

Good luck,
Blaise

Archived