Fiverr Community Forum

Please Check Out My First Gig! No Buyers Yet :(

Hey there! It’s my first time on these forums, and I must say, the community here seems spectacular! Everyone is so kind and helpful, and I’m very excited to be a part of this community!

Back to the original topic, I have posted my gig this morning. I worked very hard to put it together and provide examples, but I haven’t been contacted by any buyers yet. That being said, I’m aware this will probably take a while, but I thought that there would be no harm in sharing my gig with this wonderful community!

Here is my gig:

https://www.fiverr.com/gisellehilal/quick-picture-editing-using-adobe-and-facetune

Thank you so much if you decide to check it out! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi gisellehilal,

It usually takes awhile for gigs to pick up! Congratulations on posting your first gig though and best of luck.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

hi,
it’ll take some time, keep updating your gig and apply on buyer’s request. You will get soon!!
Best of Luck.

Regards

2 Likes

Thank you! How do I apply on buyer’s request? :slight_smile:

1 Like

dont lose hope stay with us you will get success

1 Like

Thanks for the encouragement!!

Oh no it’s totally embarrassing… Try and try you will get something

welcome to the community

@gisellehilal greetings!!

You must have to wait. just check out at night time

1 Like

all the pictures looks just like same they are, you need to update your pictures.
Before and After. Result must be brilliant and lovely. see the example i am sending you

Difference just like this. Best of luck for your gigs.

2 Likes

Keep applying for jobs on buyer’s request and also promote your gig

1 Like

Use these moments to improve your gig, to upgrade your skills, to learn more things reading Fiverr Forum and Fiverr Blog, to share your gig everywhere. Perseverance must be our best friends. And, we also hope to meet Luck! :laughing:

1 Like

Hi @gisellehilal,

Welcome to Fiverr and the forum! As others have already pointed out, since you are new to Fiverr, you need to spend a good amount of time reading different articles on the forum as well as the seller help center (you will find a link to it at the bottom of Fiverr’s homepage) and implementing what you learn on your gigs/profile. This will make your Fiverr journey a lot smoother. I would also like to point out that since your gig category is very saturated (there are thousands of other sellers who are offering the same service as you), it might take a while for you to get your first order. Because of this saturated market, you also need to put in extra effort to make your gigs stand out of the crowd in order to compel buyers to choose your gig over your competitiors’ gigs.

Oh, also, please carefully go through Fiverr’s Terms of Service (if you haven’t done so already). You need to keep the do’s and don’ts (mentioned in the ToS) in mind at all times while on Fiverr or working on any Fiverr related stuff. Not doing so can inadvertently put your account at risk of being permanently banned. So, yeah, it is kinda important. :slight_smile:

Buyer requests (AKA BRs) are requests submitted by buyers looking for sellers who can work on their projects. Unfortunately, BRs can be kinda hard to find for new/unleveled sellers. They can appear at any time of the day or night, and as soon as they appear, they often disappear within a matter of minutes (for new/unleveled sellers). You will be able to see more BRs once you get to level 1.

So, you kinda need some luck to happen on a buyer request. The best thing you can do to come across one is to check the buyer request page as often as you possibly can. When I was an unleveled seller, I used to check the buyer request page more than 30 or 40 times a day and yet come across only one or two buyer requests. :confused:

Here’s how you go to the BR page:

1 Like