Please check out my gigs and tell me the mistakes as im new to this platform. Will be much appreciated! :)

umair265

My gigs. Please review them and tell me my mistakes or missing sujects. It will be of great help!

favicon-32x32.png.4ebb4d6003cec21a947883ee9e2852f7.png Fiverr.com
convert-your-2d-drawings-into-3d-models.jpg.693f354a3955c14f1035426cd9a1e287.jpg

umair265 : I will convert your 2d drawings into 3d models for $5 on fiverr.com

For only $5, umair265 will convert your 2d drawings into 3d models. | 3d model your DWG file in rhino or sketchup as required, also give you photoshop renders of section drawings, and also isometric drawings in illustrator, | On Fiverr

favicon-32x32.png.4ebb4d6003cec21a947883ee9e2852f7.png Fiverr.com
blender-modelling-and-rendering.jpg.974b6130e135c7c15e5c62bce26dd7ed.jpg

umair265 : I will model and render in blender3d for $5 on fiverr.com

For only $5, umair265 will model and render in blender3d. | I will model any object/product in blender and also render it, if any animations are required that will also be delivered as per request. | On Fiverr

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 5 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied --> forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Specific to your situation, please see (IMG) point 2: Basics to Improve Your Gig. A helpful breakdown and guide There are also a bunch of useful links in the (RRD) section.

Archived