Please checkout my gig if you have time! :D

http://fiverr.com/alonercro/create-you-a-realistic-3d-text

The first 3 comments will receive a free picture. :slight_smile:

And if you collect my gig i will collect all yours,just leave comment below.

Thank you.

Here you go:

I noticed a few problems with the content:

I will design a realistic 3D text for your business or personal use in shortest possible time.And of course i offer unlimited revision,until you are not satisfied my work is not done! :slight_smile:

Try this instead:

I will design a realistic 3D text for your business or personal use in the shortest possible time and of course, I offer unlimited revision until you are satisfied my work is done :slight_smile:

Also in your gig extras you use the words All Together try “Altogether” instead.

I hope this helps

P.S. I have just started a new thread where if you want me to correct or edit your content I will (free). Just go to that thread & message me there or comment there anyway:

http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/7561/the-think-tank-thread-for-anything-to-do-with-writing-or-what-to-write-or-what-not-to-write-tips#Item_2

I need that thread bumped back into this page 1, thanks.

I would love a 3D picture if you’re still offering them! I can message you privately about the design if you like?

Maybe you could consider adding a little bit more detail in the explanation of your GIG. Give a bit mire depth about what you can do, and your experience. (On your 3D text GIG).

Also, if you are finding that you are not getting any orders on a few of your GIGS then take them down temporarily and just focus on your favourites.

Let me know about that image!

Reply to @rossonomous:

I contacted you. :slight_smile:

And thank you for advice. :smiley:

Reply to @scriptwizard:

thank you for your help! :slight_smile:

i will change now my description and gig extras.

Here you go:

I noticed a few problems with the content:

I will design a realistic 3D text for your business or personal use in shortest possible time.And of course i offer unlimited revision,until you are not satisfied my work is not done! :slight_smile:

Try this instead:

I will design a realistic 3D text for your business or personal use in the shortest possible time and of course, I offer unlimited revision until you are satisfied my work is done :slight_smile:

Also in your gig extras you use the words All Together try “Altogether” instead.

I hope this helps

P.S. I have just started a new thread where if you want me to correct or edit your content I will (free). Just go to that thread & message me there or comment there anyway:

http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/7561/the-think-tank-thread-for-anything-to-do-with-writing-or-what-to-write-or-what-not-to-write-tips#Item_2

I need that thread bumped back into this page 1, thanks.

I would love a 3D picture if you’re still offering them! I can message you privately about the design if you like?

Maybe you could consider adding a little bit more detail in the explanation of your GIG. Give a bit mire depth about what you can do, and your experience. (On your 3D text GIG).

Also, if you are finding that you are not getting any orders on a few of your GIGS then take them down temporarily and just focus on your favourites.

Let me know about that image!

Reply to @rossonomous:

I contacted you. :slight_smile:

And thank you for advice. :smiley:

Reply to @scriptwizard:

thank you for your help! :slight_smile:

i will change now my description and gig extras.