Fiverr Community Forum

Please consider using my services

Hey guys! I hope all of you have an amazing day, I am a 15 year old looking for my first client, and I hope that you guys might like my service. The prices are as cheap as they come, and the quality won’t disappoint you. Consider sharing the gig if you may find a person searching for such services. checkout my gig by clicking this link. Stay safe, wash your hands and have a blessed quarantine :slight_smile: https://www.fiverr.com/share/YL037a

2 Likes

It is up to a buyer as to whether they choose to leave a review or not.

There have been many forum posts where sellers have got a warning for even mentioning the word review.

Enjoy the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

You know what’s not attractive, both in business and relationships? Desperation.

1 Like

Thats true. Patience is the key my friend. Stay home stay safe!

Whats desperate about promoting gigs using advertisements is not desperation

You are focusing on being cheap, saying those prices won’t be seen anywhere else (not really true, a ton of people offering a load of images for $5), etc. That doesn’t say quality, it says “I really need to get clients at any cost”.

1 Like

Yeah you’re right I’ll edit that out my bad.

How do u find the recent edit :smile:

Your gig image is quite bad - not only is it ugly, it still hammers on the same “cheap” idea.

Damn man didn’t have to go in that hard

Sorry about that, just trying to make you understand why people may not order from you. Do you think it’s an attractive image? Look at other sellers offering the same type of service. Who would you order from? And why?

Yeah you’re right that’s actually some good constructive criticism thanks bro

Hey bro can you check it out now and see if you’d like it

Another tip - never call clients bro. I know I’m not a client, but still, not very professional.

So did you like my new gig look

You have 3 gigs. One of them still has this flat color with some text on top? Not ideal to show graphic skills.

I was asking abt the one u were critiquing

https://www.fiverr.com/wordplay101/professionally-edit-and-retouch-photos-for-you?context_referrer=user_page&ref_ctx_id=a92fa0b8-fe4b-4ffe-b66d-dc2df3ad9917&pckg_id=1&pos=1
This one, right?

Remove dot bg free to use :wink:

The order for every package says unlimited images, so you need to make that line up with your package descriptions. And, I don’t know how you can have revisions for such things.

1 Like