Fiverr Community Forum

Please constructive criticize my gig's options and description

I need a bunch of fresh eyes to take a look at my Children’s Book to Video gig and give me some constructive criticism on its content, including the gig options, the description, the FAQ, etc…

This is my best performing gig, but I always aim to improve it further!

Thanks in advance!

3 Likes

I like it. I think u made very clear what you do that’s important.

1 Like

Thanks a lot @nicolelilian, I really appreciate your input. I’ve had the gig up for a few years, so I’ve had some time to fine tune it, but it’s never perfect, know what I mean? It can always be better!

Hey, I’ve checked your gig and I think it’s pretty awesome. I like how you are creative. Thinking of such a niche. You niche may be among the few of it’s type.

1 Like

Nicely done!

I hope it attracts more work for you.

1 Like

Thank @getty_webdesign! Yeah, I agree with you on the niche part… just kind of invented it by myself (never really looked it up before creating the gig), and it’s slowly catching on!

1 Like

I love your gig description and samples. There’s not much to improve upon here. I do have a few questions after looking everything over.

Are the samples you provide your own voice, or a voiceover? Where can I hear your different voiceover options and accents?

Also, I would fix this sentence.

3 Likes

I also thinks It was some really nice thinking. You gig is really unique and amazing. From what I see, you gig description is amazing.

1 Like

Really amazing, you even went up to an extent of proof reading his work!