Please critique my account!

iamfarhansubi

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will write write amazon affiliate marketing blog posts and buyer guides
In the title it says “write write” - I’d remove one of those.
In the FAQ section:
Maybe reword “Why are your prices low despite?” In question 1. Despite what?

Gig: I will write bang for buck SEO articles in the field of tech and gaming

In the FAQ you say:
“I’d ideally like to keep communication strictly via mail or Fiverr but if you aren’t comfortable with it, I am sure we can arrange something else (Reddit, Facebook etc.)”. I’d take that out/change it and make sure you keep all contact on Fiverr so you don’t risk a warning.

Maybe make the gig images more specific. eg. on both you say “…blogs” and “…articles” even though one gig is for articles and the other is for blog posts.

If you’re not getting orders you can send offers to buyer requests though.

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will write write amazon affiliate marketing blog posts and buyer guides

In the title it says “write write” - I’d remove one of those.

In the FAQ section:

Maybe reword “Why are your prices low despite?” In question 1. Despite what?

Gig: I will write bang for buck SEO articles in the field of tech and gaming

In the FAQ you say:

“I’d ideally like to keep communication strictly via mail or Fiverr but if you aren’t comfortable with it, I am sure we can arrange something else (Reddit, Facebook etc.)”. I’d take that out/change it and make sure you keep all contact on Fiverr so you don’t risk a warning.

Maybe make the gig images more specific. eg. on both you say “…blogs” and “…articles” even though one gig is for articles and the other is for blog posts.

If you’re not getting orders you can send offers to buyer requests though.

Thanks a lot for the suggestions, mate. Thing is, I don’t really have any buyer requests, which is kinda weird. Should I take this up with support?

Thanks a lot for the suggestions, mate. Thing is, I don’t really have any buyer requests, which is kinda weird. Should I take this up with support?

It’s probably not worth asking support. It’s probably due to being unleveled and the amount of competition etc.

To see buyer requests refresh the BR page a few times a day. If you want to see more you could also try creating more gigs in other categories/subcategories.

Archived