I’m brand new to Fiverr and I’d appreciate some constructive feedback on my gig. This is my gig: https://www.fiverr.com/s/7my5r6
Basically, I’ve done everything with my listing that Fiverr will permit:
- Custom heading
- Descriptive title to match my service category and tags
- Added a video
- Included three photos of me performing the gig
- Included two PDF documents showing samples of my work
- Filled out my bio with relevant experience
- Connected both my G+ and FB accounts.
- A paragraphed description of my gig (I’d prefer bullet points, but they’re not offered)
- Satisfaction guarantee
- A gig extra for additional content
- A gig extra for delivery options
- Relevant tags to match my service category and title
I’ve tried to keep the description as short as possible but still with as much relevant information so the buyer will confident about the purchase.
I’m doing some advertising through two books I wrote about the service I provide. I transferred the books to a blog format to pick up web traffic and included my Fiverr badge at the top of the page to invite visitors to act. I’m also creating new content and sharing it to relevant communities on Google+. Last, I’m experimenting with a Google adwords campaign. My budget is $5 per month, and I’m only paying for clicks, so if I get one or two gigs a month I’m breaking even or making a profit. Ultimately, I’d like to net $1k a month with this service, but the Astrology & Fortune Telling section is over-saturated. Maybe some other folks in the A&FT section will see this and offer their input?
shrugs Anyway, if you have an eye for design or spotting major gaffes in Fiverr listings, I’d love to hear your feedback.