Please Critique My Gig

Guest mockupsguy

Guest mockupsguy

Hey guys,

I’m new here. Here’s a link to my very first gig:

Please critique my gig!

I really want to succeed on Fiverr so any help would be really appreciated…

Dear Mock:

What should your Buyers call you? It helps to give a name by which you prefer to be addressed.

I took a look at your profile. Here are my thoughts:

• Your log line:

This is a slogan that goes under your user name. You don’t have one. You should get one.

*Your profile image:

I suggest you use a photo of yourself smiling.

• Your profile text:

Your goal here is to make the Buyer feel they know, like, and trust you. In my humble opinion, you should talk more about who you are as a person.

• Gig Title: I will turn your book cover into a 3D book mockup fast

This seems fine. You might want to do more keyword research. What are Buyers looking for?

• Gig Description:

I will turn your book cover into a 3D book mockup fast in 24 hours or less.

The main benefit of this 3D book mockup is that it can help publishers and authors better promote their books on other websites.

This service is ideal for Kindle publishers and authors or people who create WSOs or info products on ClickBank.

“fast in 24 hours or less” seems redundant. What’s a WSO? It’s a good idea to spell out any acronyms the first time you use them. Buyers are more likely to move on than to take the time to ask you to explain jargon.

A suggested format for your gig descriptions:

WHO I AM

WHAT YOU GET

WHY YOU SHOULD BUY FROM ME

RECOMMENDED GIG EXTRAS

• Video: 30 to 60 seconds. Fiverr says videos can boost your sales. You should include lots of examples of book covers you’ve designed.

Gig Images: You have 1. You should use 3, and they need to be examples of your work so that people have a reason to choose you.

Gig Extras: You have no gig extras. I have no specific suggestions here.

Here’s a checklist to help you improve your gigs.

Good luck,
Blaise

Archived