Fiverr Community Forum

Please explain to me how requests works

Hi everyone,
I created a Request as a buyer so a freelancer can get the job done for me. My question is how the payment procedure work? Do i accept the offer and pay directly or fiverr hold untill i’m satisfied about the work?

3 Likes

When a buyer posts req we see that and send them a offer!
They can accept or send us a message for more detail!

Check out this and you will get your answers:
https://buyers.fiverr.com/en/article/requesting-specific-services

1 Like

What i want to know is me as the buyer do i pay instantly for the request or i have to approve it because what if i’m not satisfied?

I’ve not used the BR section, so I’m not sure, but I thing you get to look over all offers made to your request first. You don’t pay until you order. This would also give you a chance to ask more questions of any offer, if no one makes a good offer.

1 Like

You can use paypal or credi card. First you request a post and after this a seller will give you offer if you accept any offer you have to pay first and after completetion work fiverr will release payment.

But what ifi don’t like the job or the freelancer diden’t deliver everything as it was promised?

1 Like

You can contact with coustomer suport. Can you please tell me which service you need?

What i’m trying to know is do fiverr hold the payment untill i’m statisfied and i can approve it or the payment go straight to the seller? any mods here that can help

1 Like

Listen if you approve then you can’t able to refund. but you can also because i think you are new. contact with fiverr and say that i am new and i am not satisfy.

1 Like

Don’t i have to approve untill the seller deliver?

1 Like

Okay, back up:
If you want revisions as a requirement, then make sure you list it as a requirement when you make the Buyer Request. The clearer and more detailed you are in the request, the more likely you’ll be able to find a Seller who can meet your expectations.

You said in your OP that you’ve already placed a BR. I’m going to assume you’ve gotten offers already. You don’t have to accept any of them, if you feel none of them meet your qualifications.

Make a new request, and be more detailed in what you want.

3 Likes

If seller did not deliver yet visit a tab visit resolution center and tell seller to cancel this order. If seller did not cancel contact with coustomer support.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply. One freelancer seem to be meeting my needs but the question i’m asking myself what if he don’t deliver the right thing?

Have you contacted the seller directly? How did that conversation go? It’s the Seller’s job to make you feel confident in your purchase.

It did go well beside one seller that told me that i have to send him the money using paypal first and he diden’t want to tell me that in fiverr messages but told me to add him on ■■■■■

1 Like

NO! Don’t do this.
It’s against the TOS to take payment off the Fiverr platform. This is actually a BAD sign of this seller’s potential, and you should report them!

Edit: Wait, okay, you mean “It went well, except for this one Seller.” Sorry, I read that as the one you were considering.

2 Likes

If you don’t mind my asking, what kind of service are you looking for?

I’ve twice seen someone come to the forums with ‘I want this thing, but I don’t know how to ask for it’ and have gotten feedback from the community on how to better write their request to be clear and detailed, so that they were not wasting time receiving offers that weren’t what they wanted.

1 Like

It’s for youtube to get 4000 watch hours

Um…
Isn’t manipulating statistics against YouTube’s TOS?

2 Likes