Please fix Quick Response availability!

newsmike

Used to be that you could use your quick responses either when chatting in the inbox, or after an order had been placed on the order page. For some reason fiverr took away the ability to send QR’s to someone who has already ordered. That was handy as I would routinely send instructions and the like. Now I have to go over to inbox, populate the QR and copy paste it in the order page.

PLEASE fiverr, a fix?

Anyone?

Can I get an Amen?

Hi Mike, I just now sent a quick response to someone who has placed an order. You might need to use the “here” link on the message to a client, such as “sent your message here”, where they make you choose where you want the message to go.

If you don’t choose either the order page or “send your message here” it looks like you are blocked from sending anything.

Try, clearing the cache and it sees to have resolved in Chrome.

Yes, it works but I would love to be able to use my quick responses on the initial new order(when it comes in) instead of the automated message “Let your buyer know you have everything”.

I don’t think we have the option to use our quick responses there.

Yes, it works but I would love to be able to use my quick responses on the initial new order(when it comes in) instead of the automated message “Let your buyer know you have everything”.

I don’t think we have the option to use our quick responses there.

Also still broken is when you get an inbox inquiry you used to be able to hit create an offer and the text in the chat window would carry over. Now you still have to copy and paste. Annoying.

Also still broken is when you get an inbox inquiry you used to be able to hit create an offer and the text in the chat window would carry over. Now you still have to copy and paste. Annoying.

Yes I also find this super annoying!

Amen and AMEN!:pray:t4:

It’s actually more time consuming because now rather than use my quick response, I have an option to reply with a pre-made response that doesn’t sound anything like me… so rather than do that, I have to delete it, then find my usual quick response to post.

Who ordered this one!? 🤨

Archived