Fiverr Forum

Please for the love of the Queen of the UK, please allow us to send custom offers without unpausing our gig

Seriously.

Really.

Annoying.

6 TIMES I HAVE HAD TO UNPAUSE MY GIG TODAY.

The thing is, you have to sit around for the customer to accept it, because they can’t place the order if you are paused.

You used to be able to do it.

2 Likes

Exactly.

While I have a gig paused, I entertain only my regular clients. If they ask me about the order, I have to send them a custom offer, unpause the gig and ask them to accept it hurriedly so that I do not get any other new order. And then after they accept the offer, I pause the gig again.

Yes, really.

That’s the problem I am having. I had to wait 2 whole days for somebody to accept the order. I was going to make up a seperate gig just for custom orders, but I would prefer the custom order to give me feedback for my main gig, since about 40% of my orders are custom anyway.

In the past, you could not send an offer while the gig was closed, whcih is fine. However, the customer could accept it while the gig was paused. I know there are downsides to this (i.e. somebody can order a year down the line), but you can set expiry limits on the offer afaik.

1 Like

Yes, the expiry limit is there in all custom offers. But this issue you are mentioning here, one of the many other things, needs to be fixed too.