Please give a review after order completed

britney22

hello to all buyers…im requesting all buyers to give a review after your order completed because its very helpful for other buyers to select a gig easily and with the other hand very helpful for good sellers to grow up. no matter is your review positive or negative.thanks.

I agree with @misscrystal. I like (good) reviews as much as the next person but I’d never try and bribe, encourage or even mention that a buyer should leave a review. It’s entirely up to them. As a buyer I don’t like it when people try to bribe me or even encourage me to review. It sounds vaguely desperate.
And I definitely wouldn’t be encouraging a buyer to leave a negative review. That’s just bad business. You should try and resolve any negativity outside the review process, especially as a new or level 1 seller, and ideally after that too.

Simply ask your buyer something like this;
“If you liked my service, I would appreciate if you left an honest review.
It really helps me alot to grow my business” (It always worked for me). OR over deliver your gig, you will see the magic. Best customer care and quality gig will make you grow.

I don’t think there is anything wrong in asking your buyers to leave a review. I don’t agree that its ‘begging’ if you politely ask for it once while delivering and leave it up to the buyer. If you have delivered quality work, more than 90% of the times the buyer will leave reviews. Fiverr does a good job motivating the buyers to review as its posted on the buyer’s dashboard.

I have just completed my first experience with fiverr with mixed feelings and I have read the comments related to reviews with interest. I have the impression that the lady I worked with on an ebook cover was young, inexperienced and eager. She asked me to post a review, pointing out the obvious that five stars are best but, to my dismay, ASKING IN CAPITAL LETTERS FOR A TIP! We had, of course, agreed a price for the job that she appeared to have found reasonable. I have to say that, having dealt with a whole range of services and professions, I have never before been asked for a tip.
I was also asked for a review and I was able to do so favorably and with a good conscience but I feel that I could have made valuable feedback to her personally (via fiverr, of course) that would not have been subject to public scrutiny and open to misinterpretation. I appreciate how difficult it is to begin and develop a business in a very competitive market and how easy it is for well-meant criticism to rebound.

• 2 years later...

Archived