Fiverr Community Forum

Please give me a solution!

Hey there!
I’m actually having a bit of problem. As shown in the picture, some of my contents are below the white bar so I can’t see or use some buttons. What is the reason and solution to this?
Thanks in advanced.

1 Like

From your screen shot, I think you are using Chrome,but if not, switch to Chrome on a PC or Mac (not mobile.)
Make sure you aren’t using a very low resolution display for some reason, and make sure you aren’t using an accessibility option to resize/zoom on your computer or browser.
Clear your cache/cookies in the browser.
Restart the browser.
Try again.

If that doesn’t solve the problem, restart the computer and try doing the same steps with Firefox (Mozilla) for desktop - not mobile.

5 Likes

Thanks. Didn’t work, perhaps it’s for the resolution of my monitor. It’s 1024 X 768 CRT.

1 Like

Try reducing the size of the display to a smaller one. On chrome use the “zoom” button in the upper right corner of chrome.

2 Likes

Tried sis, didn’t work

1 Like

throw your computer out of the window.

kidding.

now weird this. seems like some resolution bug. you sure you can’t use the ‘zoom’ option in chrome?
like zooming out?

1 Like

Who is sis? I’m Miss Crystal.

5 Likes

You cut it off, open it again, maybe it will be okay. :slightly_smiling_face:

press CTRL and press ( - ) 2 to 3 time To zoom in the page Hope fully it will work then

I’m extremely sorry if you mind, I meant Sister by that.

Thank u :slight_smile:

I can Zoom in or out… I meant this method didn’t work…

She knows what you meant. A lot of people don’t like it when strangers call them bro, sis, dear, man, buddy, or any other term that indicates that the two of you are close (when you actually don’t know each other).

3 Likes

Thanks for explaining, I will remember that in the future :slight_smile:

1 Like