Please give me any idea how can i get my firsrt order? and if anyone check my gig

colordreams2425

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will do frofessional and simple business card design
Maybe change one of the words in the title.

In the gig description:
Maybe change “qulity”
Maybe change “24 Delivery” - 24 what?
Maybe change “for Font + Back only” - if you actually mean something else.

Lots of spelling and grammar errors in your Gig.

…“Are you locking for a professional”… I am sure you mean LOOKING.

If you have your Gig littered with these types of errors, it will certainly scare off any potential buyer, as they would worry you will make errors on their order. You need to hone your English skills if you intend to do well here.

GG

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will do frofessional and simple business card design

Maybe change one of the words in the title.

In the gig description:

Maybe change “qulity”

Maybe change “24 Delivery” - 24 what?

Maybe change “for Font + Back only” - if you actually mean something else.

thanks for suggest me

thanks for suggest me

No problem. If you install a spell-checker/grammar checker in the browser or load the gig title/gig description into word or similar software and run a spell-check there that will probably help.

A spell-checker in the browser would also help with help with checking when in messages with buyers.

No problem. If you install a spell-checker/grammar checker in the browser or load the gig title/gig description into word or similar software and run a spell-check there that will probably help.

A spell-checker in the browser would also help with help with checking when in messages with buyers.

i understan. cause it i was making quickly thats for it mistake and thanks a lot again to you.

Brother, first of all your most notable mistake is grammar. Then there is a mistake in your gig’s sentence structure. If you want to get more and more orders, then first develop your skills, then design a good gig image, then you will see that orders will come a lot. It is impossible to work in fiverr without good skills and quick communication.
All The Best Brother.
Good Luck 😊

Thanks ☺️
Mobashir764

Its seems to look like everything all right threre. Good luck.

The forum is full of new sellers desperately wanting success. Someone has told them that you just create a gig and everybody rushes to buy it … Easy money! Of course that is not the case! Selling on Fiverr is just like opening a business. Imagine you are opening a shop in a town. You would see what the competition is doing. Are they offering the same thing as you. Can you offer something different or better. Or maybe a niche that nobody else has thought of. That is called research and you…

Archived