Please give me some constructive criticism on my gig!

dilsea

Hello, my name is Aaron and I published my first gig 3 days ago I still have not received any orders and would like some constructive criticism to improve it! I read a lot of the posts on how to get buyers and incorporated some of those tips into my gig, but I would like some 1to1 advice on my gig! I tried the buyer request section, but there is either no requests or they get flooded by loads of other designers.

If possible, I would also like some ideas for what to also sell, I am a graphic designer but am willing to learn a new skill if it is worth it! any ideas appriciated!

https://www.fiverr.com/dilsea/create-4-amazing-catchy-youtube-thumbnails-for-five-bucks

Thanks for taking the time to read my post!

Kind Regards,

Aaron.

Also, post offers in the buyer request section.

The text and icons in the main gig image (“Exclusive Youtube Thumbnails…$5…”) look slightly aliased. Maybe the description after “Unlimited sequential thumbnails” could be improved - eg. with quotes. eg. If you have a “play” button or something.

Also, post offers in the buyer request section.

The text and icons in the main gig image (“Exclusive Youtube Thumbnails…$5…”) look slightly aliased. Maybe the description after “Unlimited sequential thumbnails” could be improved - eg. with quotes. eg. If you have a “play” button or something.

The “exclusive” was to signify that my offer is exclusive to fiverr but I now understand that that isn’t clear, I will create a new thumbnail. I also updated the description. Thanks for your advice!

The “exclusive” was to signify that my offer is exclusive to fiverr but I now understand that that isn’t clear, I will create a new thumbnail. I also updated the description. Thanks for your advice!

It’s not that the text is unclear, the only issue with that particuar image I think is the slight aliasing in it (text+icons).

The main gig image should immediately represent your skills I think! It’s a bit clickbait! It may work, however not in the Graphics & Design section!

I was kinda thinking the same thing, I think ill go for a more toned down thumbnail and use one of my pieces as the background image! Thanks for your feedback.

Much better than the previous one! BUT! You should make it with the proper dimension! which is 1364x918!

I agree it’s better. It could be uploaded with 1634x918 but it will normally be shown scaled down from that size (eg. unless the image is clicked, the image shown seems to be based on the 604 pixel wide image).

There does seem to be some compression artefacts around the “thumbnails” text in the new image.

Archived