Fiverr Community Forum

Please give order on my fiverr account i have no order please anyone help me

Please help me to getting orderPlease

3 Likes

The forum is full of sellers mainly - so, I doubt coming here to beg for one of us to go buy your Gig, “just because” you need help is going to work.

GG

3 Likes

No one will “give” you order - you have to work on it by yourself. You have to make efforts, learn, improve your skills and your gigs, that’s the only way to get an order

5 Likes

Please help me to getting order

1 Like

I Appreciated your advice :innocent:

1 Like

First of all please read TOS, I’m sure offering to help on exams will soon get you banned!

My suggestion is to take a look at similar topics here on forum, there are a lot of great advices already given, I’m sure you can find something useful!

That is all we can help you, getting order depends only on you!

2 Likes

I look at your gig and it need to be worked on. First start with the pictures, I see very generic pics from google so better if you can upload from your portfolio and secondary the description too need to be edited. Have a look in forum about how to make a catchy gig.
keep your hope up good luck!

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

You have read all of 4 minutes of the forum. No. I will not help you get an order. That is YOUR job.
Some people are not cut out for self-employment or freelancing. Especially those who look for handouts instead of doing research.

And, if you are offering any academic services here, you won’t be long for this platform anyways. I would bet dollars to donuts you didn’t read the TOS you agreed to when you created your account.

GG

3 Likes

improve your skill, edit your gig seo friendly, surely you will get order as soon. just wait few days, holidays running

I don’t think people seeing this post, no one will be tempted to buy your gig, don’t express seriousness and professionalism, personal advice: focus on your skills and on improving the gig quality, less gigs, but do better.

What the hell are those topics…

2 Likes

I think this is not a right place to get order.most of them are new seller on fiverr forum