Please have a LOOK over my Fiverr Id, [I want MY FIVER ID more Professional]

umersadeeq

Alright @adrover …. What are the other things I should change to improve my Fiverr ID?

What are the other things I should change to improve my Fiverr ID?

Your “Fiverr ID” is not going to make you successful. If you want to become a better seller, you are going to have to deliver great work in every order, deliver every order on time, and provide work that earns positive reviews.

There are no easy ways to become a better seller.

What are the other things I should change to improve my Fiverr ID?

Your “Fiverr ID” is not going to make you successful. If you want to become a better seller, you are going to have to deliver great work in every order, deliver every order on time, and provide work that earns positive reviews.

Respected @jonbaas,

I agree with your suggestion, I do deliver great work in the order. But the reason why I want o improve my ID, is I am not getting orders. I am struggling from long time. Doing very hard word. But…

The reason for asking about improvent is to start getting orders.

Thanks!

Respected @jonbaas,

I agree with your suggestion, I do deliver great work in the order. But the reason why I want o improve my ID, is I am not getting orders. I am struggling from long time. Doing very hard word. But…

The reason for asking about improvent is to start getting orders.

Thanks!

But the reason why I want o improve my ID, is I am not getting orders. I am struggling from long time. Doing very hard word. But…

The reason for asking about imrovent is to start getting orders.

Like I already said:

If you want more customers, you are going to have to market and promote your gig directly to the people who need your services. You have 1 review in two years. I can assure you, you have NOT been doing any hard work to earn more sales. If you were working hard to earn your sales, you would have more than 1 review on your account during that time.

But the reason why I want o improve my ID, is I am not getting orders. I am struggling from long time. Doing very hard word. But…

Like I already said:

If you want more customers, you are going to have to market and promote your gig directly to the people who need your services. You have 1 review in two years. I can assure you, you have NOT been doing any hard work to earn more sales. If you were working hard to earn your sales, you would have more than 1 review on your account during that time.

I am all agree to promote my gigs. Is my profile bio Good Enough? @jonbaas

Like I already said:

@jonbaas Yes I have 1 review in two years. I got it in 2017. Then I paused the whole Process due to my studies. But thank God, I completed my studies and I am back since January 2019.

@jonbaas Yes I have 1 review in two years. I got it in 2017. Then I paused the whole Process due to my studies. But thank God, I completed my studies and I am back since January 2019.

Well, then, welcome back. Now, it’s time to figure out who your target customers are, research to determine where they are located, and then go to those places, show those customers how you can solve their needs, and then convince them to hire you.

Well, then, welcome back. Now, it’s time to figure out who your target customers are, research to determine where they are located, and then go to those places, show those customers how you can solve their needs, and then convince them to hire you.

Alright @jonbaas your suggestion really mean a lot to me. Thanks you very much, for your time!

Hey there @miiila,

Can you please have a look over my profile?

Okay, you asked … let’s start with this: don’t assume other people are stupid.

"As a professional copy editor and proofreader with over 2,000 sales on Fiverr "

Nobody will believe that on a profile with 1 review. You copied your gig description from someone else, why should people hire you if you’re not just too lazy to write your own gig description but also have no problem with simply using other people’s content? You ever heard about copyright, IP (intellectual property, in this case)? It’s not even modified a single bit, for heaven’s sake.

Please don’t take other people’s content, that’s not just bad style but can get you in hot water if they notice and report you. I’d remove all and any texts from your gigs that you have copied, pronto, before you might find yourself banned, and then write up your own texts.

You can look at other people’s gigs and get inspired of course, but don’t copy anything. Learn from good descriptions and then craft your own.

Offer things you really can provide and be you, don’t copy anyone, find your own style.

Once you haven’t any texts on your gigs anymore that you simply took, to say it in a friendly way, from other people, I’m willing to point out other things that might help but I’m not at all willing to help people who try to get sales here by copy-pasting texts of other people, that’s unfair against the people you copied from and misleading buyers and not okay.

Apart from that, welcome to the forum, Umer. It seems as if you have the drive and will to succeed, don’t ruin that by taking the seemingly easy way but put in the hard and honest work and see if that won’t get you further.

Okay, you asked … let’s start with this: don’t assume other people are stupid.

"As a professional copy editor and proofreader with over 2,000 sales on Fiverr "

Nobody will believe that on a profile with 1 review. You copied your gig description from someone else, why should people hire you if you’re not just too lazy to write your own gig description but also have no problem with simply using other people’s content? You ever heard about copyright, IP (intellectual property, in this case)? It’s not even modified a single bit, for heaven’s sake.

Please don’t take other people’s content, that’s not just bad style but can get you in hot water if they notice and report you. I’d remove all and any texts from your gigs that you have copied, pronto, before you might find yourself banned, and then write up your own texts.

You can look at other people’s gigs and get inspired of course, but don’t copy anything. Learn from good descriptions and then craft your own.

Offer things you really can provide and be you, don’t copy anyone, find your own style.

Once you haven’t any texts on your gigs anymore that you simply took, to say it in a friendly way, from other people, I’m willing to point out other things that might help but I’m not at all willing to help people who try to get sales here by copy-pasting texts of other people, that’s unfair against the people you copied from and misleading buyers and not okay.

Apart from that, welcome to the forum, Umer. It seems as if you have the drive and will to succeed, don’t ruin that by taking the seemingly easy way but put in the hard and honest work and see if that won’t get you further.

Alright @miiila, Let me change the description first and then I will respond you!

No need to tell me what things made you do it that way, that’s all weak excuses, nothing made you do it, you did it. Simply don’t do it anymore and we’re good.

@miiila I wasn’t responding as you said “No need to tell me…” Yes I did that… because the content belongs to my friends profile. I took permission before copying and pasting it there under my gigs. Before this, I wrote a description of 785 words, but not working well.Then I asked my best friend [College fellow] to help . He himself told me to do this. Yes, I proudly do it, with the support of my best friend.

Is something wrong with my name @jonbaas

it’s an islamic name, I myself was thinking about to replace it with English nickname [but unable to do it]

Just look at the sentences you’ve posted so far on the forum:

I myself was thinking about to replace it with English nickname

But the reason why I want o improve my ID, is I am not getting orders

Let me change the description first and then I will respond you, what things make me doing this way!

I wrote a description of 785 words, but not working well.

Yes I did that… because the content belongs to my friends profile.

It is painfully obvious that you lack the requisite English skills to be an English proofreader/editor on Fiverr. You might be better off offering proofreading/editing services in your native language.

Buyers are no fools. They can see right through your facade. Even if you end up receiving an order for your proofreading/editing gig, chances are that you will end up with a negative review. When that happens, no buyer will want to buy from your account ever again.

Think wisely. 👍

Just look at the sentences you’ve posted so far on the forum:

I myself was thinking about to replace it with English nickname

But the reason why I want o improve my ID, is I am not getting orders

Let me change the description first and then I will respond you, what things make me doing this way!

I wrote a description of 785 words, but not working well.

Yes I did that… because the content belongs to my friends profile.

It is painfully obvious that you lack the requisite English skills to be an English proofreader/editor on Fiverr. You might be better off offering proofreading/editing services in your native language.

Buyers are no fools. They can see right through your facade. Even if you end up receiving an order for your proofreading/editing gig, chances are that you will end up with a negative review. When that happens, no buyer will want to buy from your account ever again.

Think wisely. 👍

Thanks for the suggestion @hanshuber16. I will be more careful about it!

@miiila I wasn’t responding as you said “No need to tell me…” Yes I did that… because the content belongs to my friends profile. I took permission before copying and pasting it there under my gigs. Before this, I wrote a description of 785 words, but not working well.Then I asked my best friend [College fellow] to help . He himself told me to do this. Yes, I proudly do it, with the support of my best friend.

Hm. I saw that very same description on a gig that seems to belong to a lady. I hope she got permission of your friend as well then. If that was your friend’s profile I saw that description on, he might want to reconsider his choice of profile and gig images.

Which takes us to the next point then … no, wait, it’s pretty much the same points we had already - be you and don’t assume other people are stupid.

Is that you in that profile picture you’re using? If it’s you, I hope all the stock image sites pay you handsomely to be allowed to use your pic. If it’s not you, what’s your excuse this time?

OMG what’s wrong with you @miila. You think the info I provided is incorrect. I have no time to waste it with you please!

Go some elsewhere! Bye Bye!

If you are using someone else’s face image for your profile (which you seem to be since it’s from a stock site), it could get your account in trouble since the Fiverr terms of service say:

Authentic Fiverr Profile - You may not create a false identity on Fiverr, misrepresent your identity…

OMG what’s wrong with you @miila. You think the info I provided is incorrect. I have no time to waste it with you please!

Go some elsewhere! Bye Bye!

Hey, you tagged me, forgot that already?

Okay, I’ll leave you alone with your excuses then as you don’t want real help obviously. I’d gladly have wasted some of my time to help you to craft a good bio and with other things too to make your Fiverr ID professional as you claim you want it to be. Pity.

I’ll just leave this here for you: I’m not the only person who knows how to check if someone uses other people’s descriptions and profile pics, you’ll scare off lots of potential buyers with that, and Fiverr doesn’t like it either, in fact, you might want to check their policy regarding such things and they have started rolling out ID checks as well. Might be handy to know for you.

If you prefer to bury your head in the sand and listen to people who give you bad tips instead on which you shouldn’t try to build a career, okay, go ahead, but please don’t come to the forum to claim Fiverr banned you “without any reason” then sometime soon. Do what you think is right and see where it will take you in life then. Good luck.

I think everything that needs to be said has been said, but I’m just gonna go ahead and add another comment.

When you come to the forum asking for ANY kind of help asking people to check
out your gigs, unless you are being honest and professional, people will point out
the obvious mistakes. Lies will be exposed.
You asked for help, and you got really good,helpful, honest comments.
Snapping back ain’t the right thing to do.

Archived