Please have a look to my gig and help me

aminul155

I am new in fiverr. Can anyone help me to improve my gig ?
My gigs are gaining very low impression and clicks. I still didn’t get any order.
Please have a look to my gigs

favicon-32x32.png.e0f5e6fabd09b440efa0b8f3b2af0d80.png Fiverr.com
do-responsive-web-design-and-development.jpg.0cb917dbe7029f823ed4cdeb52babe8b.jpg

aminul155 : I will do complete website design and development for $15 on...

For only $15, aminul155 will do complete website design and development. | WANT TO DESIGN YOUR WEB WITH RESPONSIVE FEATURE ANDANIMATION ?I can provide you professional service for designing your web with attractive user interface and responsive | On...

And

favicon-32x32.png.e0f5e6fabd09b440efa0b8f3b2af0d80.png Fiverr.com

aminul155 : I will do modern responsive website design with animation for $15...

For only $15, aminul155 will do modern responsive website design with animation. | My job is to develop your web with high usability features. I will design your web with below features:Responsive.Enable your web for any screen size | On Fiverr

Help me by giving some important strategies and tips.

Hello aminul, i have read you post regarding low numbers of impressions and click and want to tell you that it’s a algorithm of fiverr to promote new sellers for few time to explore their skills across the world or for some time those people who has decades of experience at this platform and they have multiple reviews and orders means old one. so if you are not getting good numbers in clicks and impressions they try to associate your account with social media apps and paste your link on these networks to get a good numbers of reviews also utilize 10 proposal strategy, make a custom package and pic to the people, you can also read relevant articles regarding views. so if you search by yourself you will obtain self experience true one. best of luck 👍

Archived