Fiverr Forum

Please help a bro out in understanding something

Just like everyone starting out at this awesome website, I have high expectations as well. I believe my work is fairly good as I’ve been in this area for around ten years now.
What I don’t understand is how the Fiverr search engine algorithm works. It’s been quite a while since I posted my work here. Neither is it appearing on the search pages, nor am I having a single traffic in my page.
I do not understand where the problem lies, and am wondering if there is anything wrong with my gig. If you have the time, you can check it out at https://www.fiverr.com/velocigraphtor/do-a-custom-gta-loadscreen-cartoon-at-a-velocigraphtor-pace , and let me know where the fault lies. Is it my photos, or my description, or keywords, or if this kind of thing is normal among all newbies. I’ll be so grateful if you help me out with this confusion :slight_smile:

When I search for “GTA” I can totally find the amorphous, blurry blob you’re presenting your gig with :wink: Look:

Seriously, the best reason for someone to click on this is “wtf is that?”. You can change the video thumbnail but… apart from the fact that you’ve only joined last month, how high do you think is the demand for GTA style portraits?

Wow this is some good news. Thanks a tonne, man…this boosted my morale!:slight_smile:

I’ll make other gigs soon, but for now, if you could take the time and let me know which would be the ideal thumbnail timing in my video, I’ll be really grateful to you

One that looks attractive and explanatory? I like Joey Matt LeBlanc :wink:

You read my mind! Okay I appreciate you giving me time. Thank you :slight_smile: