Fiverr Forum

Please help, Account not upgraded to level one

Our account was 30 days ++

get almost 200 good feedback

But not upgraded to level 1,

I contact via customer support, but no reply

anything wrong?

Just contact customer support again, as they might have overlooked your email

Do you have 100% ratings? Sometimes Fiverr can be very particular who you choose. Keep up the good work girl!

Did you sell 10 gig’s with in 1 month? and having 100% rating? you will get the rating. Me to got rating by achieving the above criteria. All the best for you. Keep rocking.

Looks like it’s because you have to reach 100% user rating

Yes they are right you need 100% rating within a month. Also it could be delayed a bit so i would suggest contacting customer support

Do you have 100% ratings? Sometimes Fiverr can be very particular who you choose. Keep up the good work girl!

Did you sell 10 gig’s with in 1 month? and having 100% rating? you will get the rating. Me to got rating by achieving the above criteria. All the best for you. Keep rocking.

Yes they are right you need 100% rating within a month. Also it could be delayed a bit so i would suggest contacting customer support