Please help! anyone

Guest rehankhan817

Guest rehankhan817

Hi there I have got my first order.Now Im having a problem and that is the buyer has send his photos in dropbox and the problem is I don’t have dropbox how do I view them.There was an option to download the photos so I downloaded all but don’t see any in my pc

Hi there I have got my first order.Now Im having a problem and that is the buyer has send his photos in dropbox and the problem is I don’t have dropbox how do I view them.There was an option to download the photos so I downloaded all but don’t see any in my pc

Hmm…, i never got any problem with Dropbox before…,

There should be a dropbox folder inside your pc after you sign-up

Try to see it on your dropbox folder inside your pc

Hope it helps

There was an option to download the photos so I downloaded all but don’t see any in my pc

Try to check your browser settings (downloads history location).

There was an option to download the photos so I downloaded all but don’t see any in my pc

Step by step guide

Go to my computer then local disk c then find downloads folder and there you will find the file. Alternatively you can

Archived